Seta programs available:
- Animal Production Level 1 ,2,3 & 4
- Plant Production Level 1,2,3 & 4
- Mix Farming System Level 2
- Poultry Production Level 1
- Computer End User Level 3
- Technical Support Level 3
- Divorce Mediation
- Conflict Resolution
- Agri-SETA (AGRI/C prov/0434/13)
- MICseta ( LPA/00/2019/06/0001.
The Company recognizes the importance of skills development and a number of courses that are available for small business owners who want to improve their skills and gain a better understanding of the farming environment in which they operate.
- Life skills and capacity building training is available for participants who want to integrate successfully into modern society or contribute in a meaningful way to their community.
- Management development courses are available for established businesses that require career and personal development for their employees. These courses provide participants with a better understanding of the dynamics that drive successful farming businesses.